To celebrate the kick-off of the Women in Fiction series, I’ll be giving away hardback copies of the Nola Céspedes books Hell or High Water and Nearer Home! The giveaway is below and super easy; just let me know your favorite female character and your email address (so I can contact you!).
I’m sharing the love with some of my favorite books this year! 10 lucky word nerds will win a book or “pack” of their choosing.
All purchases were made at my favorite local indie bookstore, Changing Hands Phoenix. I’ve blogged about the awesomeness that is CH PHX before, but this is my first giveaway at manuscripts & marginalia; I plan to do more in the future (sponsored by my bibliophilia and addiction to supporting the coolest bookstore in town).
Anyway. On to the obligatory rules & regs:
- Giveaway open to mainland US residents.
- Entries will close Saturday at 8 AM Phoenix time.
- I will contact winners over the weekend with results, requests for addresses, and timeline for receiving your prize.
- One entry per person, one prize for person.
- Feel free to leave comments below about which book is your pick, but please keep in mind comments will not have an impact on the results.
This is my first giveaway, so there may be some bumps in the road. My plan for selecting winners will be to use a random number generator to identify the winners, and then determine prizes from their selections.
Which book do you want to win and why? Leave a comment!