Well, here we go.
I woke up having finally gotten a decent night of sleep, the first in weeks. I was also terribly congested, but I took a ClearQuil for that and a Zyrtec for my allergies. After forty-five minutes of checking Feedly and waiting for the meds to kick in, they mercifully have. So, game on NaNoWriMo! I am participating this year, working on what’s shaped into a post-apocalyptic fantasy piece that desperately needs my focus and attention.
Here are a few posts I found helpful this morning:
- Erin Morgenstern’s annual NaNoWriMo post
- A point/counterpoint by Chuck Wendig
- Tips for NaNoWriMo with Scrivener
- A link-up for other bloggers participating
- Oh, and f you’re also participating, add me as a writing buddy!
50K or bust!
Thanks for reading! Are you doing NaNoWriMo?