As promised, a brief selection of YA book recs for those interested in exploring the genre further:
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins: just in case you’ve been living under a rock or something.
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: I’m on the third book and obsessed.
- The Program by Suzanne Young: a recent favorite with lots to consider.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: feel all of the things.
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L’Engle: an old favorite; the first of the quintet is the best.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry: an early dystopian YA pick.
Anything you would add?